Sign In

Remember Me

Brain Engagement Toolkit

Homepage Forums Brain-Based Learning Q&A Brain Engagement Toolkit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I wanted to celebrate that I have received the recognition to offer a two [2] day workshop in the independent school system in Melbourne, Victoria, and also in several schools in New South Wales. The details: BOSTES Quality Teaching Council: Completing the 2-Day Workshop “Engaging the Brain Toolkit” will contribute a total of 12 hours of QTC registered professional development addressing standards 1.1.2. 1.2.2. 3.1.2. 3.2.2. 3.3.2. from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards achieving or maintaining accreditation at PROFICIENTteacher level in NSW.

I wondered if any of you have family or friends in these area to alert them. This is a great opportunity and I wanted to thank Eric first of all for all the courses I have had the privilege of taking over the years and the fortune to continue with Certification.

I have one question which seems a bit odd since I know it is simple but with so many acronyms we use – ESP, the Big 3, ALR and so forth, I cannot recall when one forms a team – what the role is of the person who is listed PM JOTD –

Thank you!

Jean

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.