Sign In

Remember Me

Baby Bare – Stephanie Johnson

Homepage Forums Brain Based Learning Book Clubs Baby Bare – Stephanie Johnson

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Iliana Aljure

Sage Education Center’s Director, Stephanie Johnson, came up with her new book, called Baby Bare, which enhances the importance of buiding healthy brains in healthy bodies. The DaCI Association (Dance ofr the Child International) recommends it as well as Anne Green Gilbert, creator of the book Brain Compatible Dance Education. Check it out!

Iliana Aljure

Connecting the dots between the early movement developing skills and brain health is the key to the book BABY BARE. I would like to quote Stephanie Johnson, to understand the importance of caregivers, parents and teachers in the early years of education:

“By revisiting early movement patterns that were not completed during infancy, I help children reorganize their nervous system so they can be their best and love learning. Parents always tell me they wish they would have known about the importance of these movements when their children were babies, stating that they would have done anything for their babies, had they just known! This is what inspired me to start spending time and energy on the front end, with babies. I started out by teaching classes for new parents. I trained early childhood educators and daycare providers in an effort to widely share the information with new parents. It soon became clear that I could reach a lot more families with a book and I’ve been working on Baby Bare ever since.”

Lynn

Hi Stephanie,

I heard about Baby Bare from a friend. How can I obtain a copy of your book? I don’t see it online.

Thanks,
      Lynn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.